Monday, January 26, 2009

More Horsey Doings!!






My other horse, Professor, was watching longingly from his stall and the expression was so---When's it my turn? We decided to let him out for some exercise, and you know what --- I really don't think anyone wanted to climb up on his back!!! He was feeling his oats as they say, and when you are only six, you have plenty of energy!! Maybe in a few years, Helaina. The last three pictures show what horses really prefer to do with their time -- STAND AND EAT!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are really pretty pictures of Professor Mom. Maybe when it's not sooo cold out and we're home next, Jason can get some good shots and maybe some video for you to post on here. But these are really nice shots of him too!

Unknown said...

Kristen left a comment on my blog http://www.buellerdesigns.blogspot.com and I left one on hers and saw your horses on your avatar so I had to stop by as I ride and LOVE horses.

What a gorgeous horse! Great Blog!

Bueller